Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the yayavoo.co.uk website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your every order.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and send you a further email to confirm your order details. Please note that neither email is acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when the payment has been made.
Shipment and Delivery
Packages are generally dispatched within 1 working days of cleared payment and are shipped via Royal Mail Signed For . For Large Orders We use Next Day Courier. For all Interntional Deliveries we use Fedex except to EU. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. We take special care while packaging and dispatching your products for their safe arrival. Boxes & packets are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Delivery can be made to the any specified location in the world, if you have any query regarding delivery locations you may contact us via email (given below).
Delivery charges are specified once you are ready to check-out and it may take 2-3 working days for your packet to reach you within UK, all other destinations may vary depending on the location. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated time scales.
Order Cancellation / Returns
Damages, discrepancies & returns must be notified to us within 30 days of receiving goods by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting your order number, name, address, description of the product and reason for sending back. Should you wish to return faulty item/s, please ensure you return it in its original condition, within 30 days of receiving it. Once we have received your returned item/s, it will be refunded, exchanged or credited towards your next order. We will not be able to accept any items which might have been damaged by mishandling, during customisation or alteration
- The item/s must be returned with a debit note enclosed.
- Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging.
- We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post.
- We are not liable for refund of postage fee paid or postage paid for the return of goods where fault does not lie at comapny's (yayavoo) end.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties.
- Refunds will be made once the items are received by us.
- Your refund will be credited by the same method of payment and/or to the same card with which you made your original payment. Refunds can take 7 working days to reflect in your account. We do our best to accommodate your request, but as our shipping and fulfilment system work on a quick and effective pattern, therefore we cannot change or alter any order once the fulfilment is under process. They will, however, be subject to our normal return policy described above should you wish to return them.
All items are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
We try to ensure that the prices quoted are correct and that all products are accurately described on this website. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description or price of goods displayed on this website. If we discover an error in the price or description of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order based on the correct price or description, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled and refund will be issued to asap.
If any product we supply fails prematurely due to an inherent fault manufacturing defect) we will provide you with an appropriate remedy, e.g refund, replacement or repair. Simply contact us on "email@example.com" .
Reading Global Traders LtdCompany Registration no: 08100025
Vat No. 184340020